Dr. Kevin P. Valle was born and raised in Annapolis, Maryland. He graduated from Loyola College of Baltimore with a Bachelors of Science Degree and a TriBeta Biological Honor Society ranking. In 1988, Dr. Valle graduated from the University of Maryland Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, the world’s first dental school. His special training allowed him to be the first group of dental graduates in all of North America to take part in a new way of clinical training, which became the prototype for other dental schools in the United States as well as in other Countries.
Dr. Valle continually strives to stay current in the field of general and cosmetic dentistry. He has attended numerous hours of continuing education which includes Dental Continuum courses at the Dawson Academy in St. Petersburg, Florida, the LSU School of Dentistry in Louisiana and the Spear Education Center in Scottsdale, Arizona. He is a sustaining member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and regularly attends their annual scientific session throughout the country. Dr. Valle is also the leader and coordinator of the Spear Maine affiliation of the Spear study group.
Since 1988, Dr. Valle had been practicing in Annapolis, Maryland with his identical twin brother and in July of 2007 he joined Progressive Dental Care in South Portland, ME. Dr. Valle currently resides in Falmouth with his wife, Lisa and their six children.
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Loyola College of Baltimore
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), University of Maryland Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
- Graduate Alumni, Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Study Continuum 1999-2000
- Advanced Aesthetic Excellence, Mid-Atlantic Center for Advanced Dental Studies 2004
- Cosmetic Dentistry Continuum, LSU School of Dentistry 2004-2005
- Member, Greater Portland Dental Society
- Member, Greater Portland Dental Study Group
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- CPR certified
- ACLS certified
Dr. Valle – The Importance of Your Smile
Dr. Valle – Patients are Often Surprised
When Dr. Valle greets a new patient