New Patients: Adults
We want to make your first visit pleasant and personalized and be sensitive to your values and concerns. We want you to feel that this practice cares for you and will do all it can to help you get the best dental care possible. Our new patient experience has been intentionally designed so that you’ll notice that we are different the first time you walk through the door.
At your first appointment we will:
- Discuss your objectives and expectations with you.
- Perform a thorough restorative and periodontal examination.
- Take necessary digital x-rays and images.
- Perform and oral cancer screening and take your blood pressure.
- Your dentist will discuss your dental situation, treatment options and an optimum individualized treatment plan will be developed for you.
Isabelle explains the priorities of your first visit.
Take a quick tour of our office with Isabelle!